Followers

Saturday 22 October 2011

Differences

Assalamualaikum..WBT..
hye readers!..
" I always consider my self like a moon waiting for the sun"..
and always replied my own question with the simple and meaningful word "when?"..

We're different!
yes, I'm different..
yesterday I was stumble in my own tears..
today I able to create smile to the world.
Tomorrow..who knows?? except HE!

I was growth in different surroundings..
I was a different kid..
I've go trough hundred miles of different journey..
I ate different foods
I played different games..
I used to have different friends..
I learnt different skills
I spoke different languages
I had different hobbies
I read different books
I wore different clothes
..............................................................
I'm tried my best to get closer to difference line..
most of the time,
I was frustrated!
I was crestfallen!
...............................................................
I wish, I can return back to my different life!
and sometimes I was to weak to pass through the difference line..
I just miss all the memories!..
it was..my CHILDHOOD!..
its totally different!
.................................................................
Let me build my own difference line onwards!
Allah,guide me..bless me!..
with all my wishes and dreams!
InsyaAllah..Tq ALLAH.


......................................................................
Tomorrow,I'm going back to my hometown.
I miss my Ma..
I miss my happy family so damn much!
wish me safe journey..
Irfan Abdul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...