Followers

Friday 30 October 2009

My Metabolism

I still remember, when i was child, my Aunt(Mak Long) never stopped asking me to eat lot of supplement so that my weight will risen. My mum was the one who most worried about me. I kept myself eat as much as i can but still didn't work to rise my weight. When i migrated from my child life to be a great teenager, i found there was something happened without my attention. My myself had been put on weight uncontrollably. Its unbelievable when i cant control myself. Until now my body keep putting weight. I went to my doctor and she said that i have to speed up my body metabolism and to achieve that i have to work more on sport and dietary....look the different:



When i was 12 at the bank of Tasik Titiwangsa


Reach 20..in 2009..


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...